3DX Arduino Level 1 – 3D Literacy® Arduino Level 1 Certification Program
Age: Grades 6-12 + Teachers
Schedule: 7:00-9:00pm, Wednesday Nights
Starting: February 7th, 2018
Ending: May 2nd, 2018
The 3DX Arduino Level 1 class bundles the latest open source technologies and materials, a 12-week class with a rigorous curriculum, and the access to the Maker Space for students to work on any types of projects. During the 3DX Arduino Level 1 class, students will use their 3DX MEGA stations, Arduino components, and 3D printers to create 10 projects over the 12-week period.
The cost of the class includes the following for 3DX Arduino Level 1 participants:
- 3DX Level 1 Class (classes are 2hrs long, once a week for 12 weeks) ($300)
- 3DX MEGA – 3D Literacy® Learning Station ($99)
- 3DX Arduino Level 1 Electronics Kit ($109)
- 3DX MEGA Project wire kit ($25)
- 1kg Spool of PLA Filament for 3D printing, your choice of color ($50)
- 4-Month Maker Space Membership ($200)
- 3D Literacy® Certification upon successful completion of class (time, energy, and effort)
That’s a total of $783 value packaged together at $500 to deliver the ultimate 3D learning experience.
This item provides a seat in the Wednesday night 3DX Arduino Level 1 class. There is a limit of 20 seats available per class.