3DX Grades 5-8: Introduction to 3D Literacy® Certification Program
Age: Grades 5-8
Schedule: 4:30-6:30pm, Wednesday Nights
Starting: February 7th, 2018
Ending: May 16th, 2018
The 3DX Introduction to 3D Literacy® class bundles the latest open source technologies and materials, into a 15 week class with a rigorous curriculum, and the access to the Maker Space for students to work on any types of projects. During the 3DX Introduction to 3D Literacy® class, students will use their 3DX MEGA stations, Arduino components, and 3D printers to create 10 projects over the 15 week period.
The cost of the class includes the following for 3DX Introduction to 3D Literacy® participants:
- 3DX Introduction to 3D Literacy® Class (classes are 2hrs long, once a week for 12 weeks) ($300)
- 3DX MEGA – 3D Literacy® Learning Station ($99)
- 3DX Arduino Level 1 Electronics Kit ($109)
- 3DX MEGA Project wire kit ($25)
- 1kg Spool of PLA Filament for 3D printing, your choice of color ($50)
- 4-Month Maker Space Membership ($200)
- 3D Literacy® Certification upon successful completion of class (time, energy, and effort)
This item provides a seat in the Tuesday night 3DX Arduino Level 1 class. There is a limit of 20 seats available per class.