3DX Raspberry Pi Level 1 – 3D Literacy® Raspberry Pi Level 1 Certification Program
Age: Grades 6-12
Schedule: 4:30-6:30pm, Wednesday Nights
Starting: February 7th, 2018
Ending: May 2nd, 2018
The 3DX Raspberry Pi Level 1 class bundles the latest open source technologies and materials, a 12 week class with a rigorous curriculum, and the access to the Maker Space for students to work on any types of projects. During the 3DX Raspberry Pi Level 1 class, students will use their 3DX MEGA stations, Raspberry Pi components, and 3D printers to create 5 projects over the 12 week period.
*** 3DX Arduino Level 1 is a prerequisite to 3DX Raspberry Pi Level 1 ***
Students must have either completed or have concurrent enrollment in 3DX Arduino Level 1 in order to be eligible for 3DX Raspberry Pi Level 1 classes.
The cost of the class includes the following for 3DX Raspberry Pi Level 1 participants:
- 3DX Raspberry Pi Level 1 Class (classes are 2hrs long, once a week for 12 weeks) ($300)
- 3DX MEGA Raspberry Pi Level 1 Electronics Kit ($99)
- 3DX MEGA Raspberry Pi HDMI 10.1″ LCD Screen, Keyboard Kit ($179)
- 3DX MEGA Project wire kit ($25)
- 4-Month Maker Space Membership ($200)
- 3D Literacy® Raspberry Pi Level 1 Certification upon successful completion of class (time, energy, and effort)
This item provides a seat in the Wednesday night 3DX Raspberry Pi Level 1 class. There is a limit of 20 seats available per class.