3DX Open House #4
- September 4, 2017
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Open Source Classroom, LLC's Maker Space 200 W Monroe St., Suite 104 Bloomington, IL 61701
The 3DX Open House is going to give students and parents an opportunity to check out Open Source Classroom’s Maker Space and hear a short 20 min presentation about the 3DX program. You will also be able to explore the Maker Space, check out the 3D printers, the laser cutter, and CNC mills in action.
3D Literacy® Certification Programs:
- Learn how to design, create, wire and program a variety of projects.
- 3hr class, 1-day/week, 12-week classes
- Includes the MEGA 3D Literacy® Station plus electrical components
- Includes 3D printing materials for class projects
- Also includes 3-month Membership at Open Source Classroom’s Maker Space