3DX Open House #1 – August 28th, 6-7pm
- August 28, 2017
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Open Source Classroom, LLC MAKER SPACE 200 W Monroe St, Suite 104 Bloomington, IL 61701
- 217 899 3166
The 3DX Open House gives students and parents an opportunity to check out Open Source Classroom’s Maker Space and hear a short 30 min presentation about the 3DX program. You will also be able to explore the Maker Space, check out the 3D printers, the laser cutter, and CNC mills in action.
3D Literacy® Certification Program:
- Learn how to design, create, wire and program a variety of projects.
- 3hr class, 1-day/week, 12-week classes
- Includes the MEGA 3D Literacy® Station plus Arduino and electrical components
- Includes 3D printing materials for class projects
- Also includes 4-month Membership at Open Source Classroom’s Maker Space
- 5:30 PM — 6:00 PM
Meet and Greet, students able to explore the Maker Space and interact with instructors
- 6:00 PM — 6:05 PM
The Vision and Purpose of 3DX
- 6:05 PM — 6:15 PM
Discuss the 3DX Level 1 Program Package
- 6:15 PM — 6:25 PM
Highlight activities in the 3DX Level 1 Outline
- 6:25 PM — 6:30 PM
Describe the results of completing the 3DX Level 1 Certification
- 6:30 PM — 7:00 PM
3DX Question and Answer Session
As a lead 3D Literacy® Certified Instructor, Rob oversees 3DX program development, the 3DX curriculum, and class instruction.
Jordan Thomas, “JT”
As a long-time 3D Literacy® Certified Instructor, JT enjoys watching students push their limits of understanding with 3D technologies.
A 3DX Certified Instructor and also an Engineering Technology student at ISU.