- June 13, 2017
- Posted by: Mr3DinXYZ
- Category: 3D Literacy® Activities, 3D Literacy® Workshops
Are you looking for 3D printing professional development opportunities this summer? Stay on the cutting edge of educational technologies by attending a variety professional development workshops in areas of 3D Printing, 3D CAD Design, and 3D Programming. Open Source Classroom, LLC still has open seats in our Build Your Own 3D Printer and Build Your Own CNC Mill workshops. Contact us if you intend to register for any of our workshops.
July/August 3D Literacy® Professional Development Workshops:
- Build Your Own 3D Printer
- 3D Printer Optimization
- Autodesk Inventor Level I, II, and III
- Autodesk Meshmixer and Autodesk Remake
- Micrologic’s Sculptris
- Arduino Programming Level I, II, and III
- Raspberry Pi Programming Level I
- Build Your Own CNC Mill Machine
Costs: $225/person/day + accompanying technology (includes meals, snacks, and drinks)
Please contact Rob at 217.899.3166 or email@example.com for registration information.