- May 15, 2017
- Posted by: Mr3DinXYZ
- Categories: 3D CAD Design, 3D Literacy® Activities, 3D Literacy® Workshops, 3D Printing, 3D Programming, 3DX, CNC Milling, Laser Cutting and Engraving
ONE WEEK LEFT to register for Open Source Classroom’s June 3D Literacy® Professional Development workshops!
June 3D Literacy® Workshops:
- Build Your Own 3D Printer
- 3D Printer Optimization
- Autodesk Inventor Level I, II, and III
- Autodesk Meshmixer and Autodesk Remake
- Micrologic’s Sculptris
- Arduino Programming Level I, II, and III
- Raspberry Pi Programming Level I
- Build Your Own CNC Mill Machine
Please contact Rob at 217.899.3166 or email@example.com for registration information.