3DX Grades 5-6 – Level 1: Introduction to 3D Literacy®
Age: Grades 5-6
Schedule: 4:30-6:00pm, Monday Nights
Starting: May 28th, 2018
Ending: August 6th, 2018
The 3DX Introduction to 3D Literacy® class bundles the latest open source technologies and materials, into a 10 week class with a fun and activity packed curriculum. Students also recieve FREE Maker Space membership during the class and have access to the Maker Space to work on any types of projects. During the 3DX Introduction to 3D Literacy® class, students will use their 3D Literacy® Maker Stations, Arduino components, and 3D printers to create their 3D projects.
$300 3DX class + $200 discounted material package = $500
The cost of the class includes the following for 3DX Introduction to 3D Literacy® participants:
- 3DX Introduction to 3D Literacy® Class (classes are 2hrs long, once a week for 12 weeks) ($300)
- 3D Literacy® Maker Station ($99)
- 3DX Arduino Level 1 Electronics Kit ($109)
- 3DX Project wire kit ($25)
- 1kg Spool of PLA Filament for 3D printing, your choice of color ($50)
- 3-Month Maker Space Membership ($150)
- 3D Literacy® Certification upon completion of all projects during class ($50)
This item provides a seat in the Monday night 3DX Grades 5-6 – Level 1 class. There is a limit of 20 seats available.