3DX Grades 7-8 – Level 2: Intermediate 3D Literacy® Projects
Age: Grades 7-8
Schedule: 6:30-8:00pm, Tuesday Nights
Starting: May 29th, 2018
Ending: August 7th, 2018
The 3DX Intermediate 3D Literacy® class bundles the latest open source technologies and materials, into a 10 week class with a fun and activity packed curriculum that builds on what students have learned in 3DX Level 1. Students recieve FREE Maker Space membership during the class and have access to the Maker Space to work on any types of projects. During the 3DX Intermediate 3D Literacy® class, students will use their 3D Literacy® Maker Stations, Arduino components, and 3D printers to create their more advanced 3D projects.
*** Level 1 is a prerequisite class for Level 2, but students will already have the 3D Literacy® Maker Stations and plastic for 3D printing from the Level 1 class.
$300 3DX class + $100 discounted material package = $400
The cost of the class includes the following for 3DX Introduction to 3D Literacy® participants:
- 3DX Introduction to 3D Literacy® Class (classes are 2hrs long, once a week for 12 weeks) ($300)
- 3DX Arduino Level 2 Electronics Kit ($99)
- 3DX Project wire kit ($25)
- 3-Month Maker Space Membership ($150)
- 3D Literacy® Certification upon completion of all projects during class ($50)
This item provides a seat in the Monday night 3DX Grades 5-6 – Level 2 class. There is a limit of 20 seats available.