Are you ready to learn how to design, 3D print, and program your next project? It is time to join the 3D revolution and learn what 3D printing is all about. Open Source Classroom’s Maker Space offers this 4-hour introductory CRASH COURSE that is exactly what you need to get started!
The Crash Course includes:
- 30 min: intro to OSC’s Maker Space, 3D machines, available tools, and safety
- 60 min: intro to 3D prinitng: software and 3D printer operation
- 10 min: 3D print YOUR FIRST PROJECT
- 60 min intro to 3D CAD design
- 10 min: 3D print YOUR FIRST CAD DESIGN
- 60 min intro to 3D programming with Arduino simulator
- 10 min: 3D print a project of YOUR CHOICE!
If you are ready to learn what 3D printing is all about then the CRASH COURSE is your first step! Sign up today and join the maker movement!